FBCH Mission Projects
- Shoe Shop Mission Project: To provide new shoes to youths in need, while sharing the love of God.
- Back-to-School Mission Project: To provide school supplies and backpacks to youths in grades K-12.
- Thanksgiving Mission Project: To share God’s Word with those in the community, while providing Thanksgiving boxes.
- Angel Tree Mission Project – To meet the clothing needs of children in the community ages newborn to 15.
Deacon Vera Powell, Coordinator: email@example.com
- Helps to grow disciples in the knowledge of Jesus Christ
- Unites members of First Baptist Church to support the work of the church and to give aid to the sick and needy in the community.
- Meets monthly
- Plans activities to meet the needs of the church and community
- Supports projects that provide for the upkeep and expansion of church property
- Provides an annual book scholarship
- Annual Founders’ Day celebration
Sister Marietta Cottingham, President: firstname.lastname@example.org
Circle of Diversity
- To promote and stimulate dialogue with individuals from different religious backgrounds in the City of Hampton
Feast of Caring
- An ecumenical opportunity to break bread with our brothers and sisters in the faith community
- Fellowship that includes eating homemade soup and bread together
- Fundraising opportunities to support H.E.L.P., in their mission to provide shelter, food, and other services to the homeless in the City of Hampton
Mayor’s Book Club
- Recruits church members to donate their time and talents to read to elementary students in the City of Hampton
- Participates in a partnership with the Mayor’s Office
The Recreation Ministry creates opportunities for the community of believers to come together in fellowship
- Reaches out to the community by sharing the love of Jesus Christ;
- Provides opportunities for healthy athletic competition
- Teaches team work and cooperation
- Reflects the image of Christ through coaches, players, parents, officials, and guests in all activities (including Volleyball, Family Fun Day, Cheerleading, Bowling, Softball, Zumba, Basketball)