Please browse through the tabs below to see our ministries related to worship/music/media:
FBCH Audio Visual Ministry
- To glorify Christ through the use of technology by enhancing the worship, preaching, and teaching of God’s Word
- Provides sound, video and media for all worship services and events
- Digital recordings of events for church archives
- Production and distribution of service related media
- Trains volunteers and interns in audio visuals
Contact Brother John Brooks, Jr. @ 757-723-0988 ext. 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Liturgical Dance Ministry
The Dance Ministry is guided by Psalm 149:3, “Let us praise His name with the dance.” The purpose is to minister to through expressive movement performed to sacred and contemporary music designed to uplift and inspire others during the worship experience.
The Dance Ministry consists of eight groups whose focus is praising God through unique movement styles. These groups include:
- God’s Angels – Children in grades 1-5 who dance to praise and worship God and celebrate His goodness.
- Praise ‘N Motion – Children in grades 6-12 who believe that all who see us in motion will experience the fullness of God.
- Wings of Praise – Adult women who are dedicated to expressing the love of God and offering praise through dance.
- Silver/Platinum/Gold – Senior women who bring others to God as they give Him honor, glory and praise with the backdrop of old standard hymns, spirituals, and gospel.
- Intergenerational – Adults and youths, whose appeal is to all ages as they dance to the glory of God.
- Men of Valor – Men of the church who have dedicated themselves to praising God through dance by using their gifts in their own unique style.
- United Grace – Married couples who minister to others by expressing their love for God and each other through movement.
- Mime – Adults and youths who share and act out a spiritual message, with music and without speech
- Minister at worship services
- Annual Concert
- Minister on other occasions as invited
Contact Trustee Jean Braxton, Director: email@example.com
Church Anniversary: God's Angels; Wings of Praise; Silver, Gold and Platinum; Praise in Motion; Men of Valor...
The Choirs of First Baptist Church of Hampton are an integral part of our music ministry. Each Sunday morning and throughout the week they minister with excellence. We are proud that our choirs are eclectic. FBCH enjoys all genres of sacred music!
Contact Brother Milton Marriott, Minister of Worship & Arts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Serves as one of the church’s official greeters
- Ushers, directs and assists parishioners
- Distributes resource materials
- Receives offerings, tithes and gifts
- Maintains orderly movement before, during and after church services
- Sponsors bi-annual training retreat
Contact Sister Theora Rankins, President: Info@thefbch.org